Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to our forums ! Please introduce yourself and talk about your interests and what you hope to find at FantasyLand Tampa .

TOPIC: recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1...

Re: recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1... 06 Nov 2013 21:33 #10444

I have not observed anything at the club. Just trying to encourage them to explore and have fun.

Re: recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1... 06 Nov 2013 21:48 #10445

Look, man ... I've seen your wife and, personally, you could post an image a my face and cock on a billboard near I-275 if it meant banging her. I mean, it ain't like I'm running for president, or something.

But, that's Jus me, though.

P.S.: to answer your question, I believe common courtesy dictate that you ask if it's alright before you whip out the ol' camcorder, however, I believe most would share my view.
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2013 21:49 by troubled78.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jet

Re: recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1... 06 Nov 2013 22:54 #10448

I think the easiest way to avoid any issue is to be upfront. Just as like any other rule or preference it should be addressed before anything happens. It boils down to this, if you do it and dont ask someone may react badly, something no one would want. If you say upfront the worst that happens is someone that was going to play decides not to, which in my opinion is no big deal as I think there are plent of people who wouldn't mind photos/videos, as indicated in this thread or on this site. Simply put, ask permission so you don't have to ask for forgiveness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Battitsa, jet

Re: recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1... 07 Nov 2013 08:58 #10462

I've always asked if they were OK with photos and assured them I would not take face pics. So far everyone has been fine with it. Actually harder to not get Laura's face in the photos so I have to brush up each time on how to black out her face. Don't use the photo editing software much.

Re: recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1... 07 Nov 2013 09:42 #10463

How you would take it...
  • jet

Re: recording my wife getting gang banged at fl1... 07 Nov 2013 09:48 #10464

Everyone here has been very helpful. So what I shall do is inform that I'll be recording but not taking video of anyone's faces but my wife.
Trouble78 that is very flattering for my wife. We plan to get back to fl1 on the 16th if all goes as planned. We are both very excited.
  • jet
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds